MS Dynamics NAV Technical Consultant
Would you like to join a software company operating in a dynamic and rapidly changing industry? An international business where you bridge customers’ business requirements and software solutions? Then join Hansen Technologies and become part of a successful and growing company!
Hansen Technologies delivers leading billing and customer care solutions to the utilities and telecommunication industries. We are more than 1.100 employees and have 31 offices worldwide. Our offices in Denmark and Germany deliver the telco specific software solution called naviBilling which is based on the Microsoft Dynamics NAV platform.
We are currently looking for Technical Consultants who are motivated by creating high quality software and providing excellent customer service. The jobs we offer are technically challenging and we set high standards for quality, security and performance and you will join our team of highly competent software professionals.
The main areas of responsibility are:
- Good communication skills to build customer and stakeholder relationships
- Customer requirement gathering, scoping and gap analysis
- Programming and coding
- Setup and configuration of the NaviBilling solution and Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Customer and application support
- Carry out customer documentation, testing and quality assurance
- Be a team player with strong communication skills.
We are looking for a new colleague with following experience and skills:
- Customer and consultancy experience
- Programming experience: C#, .Net, Java or C/AL
- SQL Server experience
- A clear understanding of business processes
- Verbal and written English language skills is essential
- German and Danish language skills is desired
- Educational background within Software or IT (Desirable)
We offer our employees:
- Professionally challenging job
- Excellent career opportunities
- An informal international work environment
- Highly skilled colleagues to learn from both locally and globally
- A company culture characterized by a sense of humour, commitment and ownership
- An in-house canteen serving healthy and delicious breakfast and lunch every day
- Mobile phone and high-speed broadband connection
- A wide range of other employee benefits including health insurance
The jobs are based in Sønderborg, Denmark or Elmshorn, Germany dependant on your preference. Travel to client site will be expected.
If you have any questions regarding the vacancies, please feel free to contact Sadaf Samim on email@example.com.
To apply for one of the positions, please go to http://www.hsntech.com/careers/ to register and upload your CV and application. Interviews will be carried out alongside the application process.