Would you like to join a software company operating in a dynamic and rapidly changing industry? An international business where you bridge customers’ business requirements and software solutions? Then join Hansen Technologies and become part of a successful and growing company!
Hansen Technologies delivers leading billing and customer care solutions to the utilities and telecommunication industries. We are more than 1,100 employees and have over 31 offices worldwide. Our offices in Denmark and Germany deliver the telco specific software solution called NaviBilling which is based on the SME Microsoft Dynamics NAV platform.
We are currently looking for a Technical Consultant to cross train into one of the world’s leading ERP, Microsoft Dynamics NAV. The successful candidate will need to be motivated by creating high quality software and providing excellent customer service. The jobs we offer are technically challenging and we set high standards for quality, security and performance and you will join our team of highly competent software professionals.
The main areas of responsibility:
- Customer requirement gathering, design specifications, scoping and gap analysis
- Programming and coding (Desired not required)
- Working on detailed design of customised requirements
- Setup and configuration of the NaviBilling solution and Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Customer and application support
- Build customer and stakeholder relationships
- Carry out customer documentation, testing and quality assurance
Experience and Skills Required:
- 2+ years’ experience as a technical Consultant or developer
- Ideally have ERP experience and MS Dynamics NAV experience is desired but not compulsory
- Customer and consultancy experience
- Ideally have programming experience with C#, .Net, Java or C/AL
- SQL Server experience
- A clear understanding of business processes
- Verbal and written English language skills is essential
- German and Danish language skills is desired but not necessary
- Educational background within Software or IT (Desirable)
We offer our employees:
- Professionally challenging job and excellent career opportunities
- An informal international work environment
- Highly skilled colleagues to learn from both locally and globally
- A company culture characterized by a sense of humour, commitment and ownership
- An in-house canteen serving healthy and delicious breakfast and lunch every day
- Mobile phone and high-speed broadband connection
- A wide range of other employee benefits including health insurance
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a leading organisation that can provide further exposure to new and exciting technologies as well as training and development into MS Dynamics NAV.
This position is located in our Sønderborg (Denmark) or Elmshorn (Germany) office dependant on your preference. Travel to client site will be expected and home working is an option we can accommodate.
If you have any questions regarding the vacancies, please feel free to contact Sadaf Samim on firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for one of the positions, please go to http://www.hsntech.com/careers/ to register and upload your CV and application. Interviews will be carried out alongside the application process.